TIME: 25 MINUTES
If you’re in the mood for an easy-to-make keto-friendly vegan dish with ample flavor and a hefty dose of protein, you can’t go wrong with these miso lemon roasted Brussels sprouts. Enjoy this dish on its own as an effortless plant-based lunch or whip up a batch to grace your plate as a side dish.
Simple and delicious, this vegan Brussels sprouts dish brings together a variety of healthy ingredients, from the macro and micronutrient-dense Brussel sprout, inflammation-reducing spices and healthy fats to gut-balancing probiotics in the form of ultra-flavorful red miso paste.
• 2 cups Brussels Sprouts
• 3 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
• 3 tbsp Lemon Juice
• 1 1/2 tbsp Organic Red Miso Paste
• 1/4 tsp Hot Paprika
• 1/4 tsp Cayenne Powder
• 1/4 tsp Ground Black Pepper
• 1 tbsp Sesame Seeds (Optional)
1. Cut end off sprouts and then cut in half. Preheat your oven to 425°F.
2. Pour the olive oil, lemon juice, miso, paprika, and cayenne pepper into a large bowl. Whisk well to combine.
3. Add the Brussels sprouts to glaze mixture and toss to coat.
4. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spread the sprouts evenly over its surface. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until the sprouts become a rich golden brown.
5. Remove from oven, garnish with pepper and enjoy!
MR. PORTER AND MS. CHARLES CULINARY CRAVINGS
Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all. But, it takes two to tango so stay tuned to see who will master the steam oven first, or whether Mr. Porter or Ms. Charles comes up with the best new recipes.
For more information about our appliances click: